Concious parenting with Dr. Shefali and Lewis Howes. POWERFUL and possibly life changing.
This is a must see for parents, but also for everybody who has had a not so happy childhood.
Dr. Shefali is Lewis Howes‘ guest. Lewis is a big source of inspiration and has created endless hours of the most inspiring free content. He will be featured here many many times. Dr. Shefali is by far the most powerful and inspiring woman I have encountered online (Even Oprah is in love with this woman). Her vision and advice is so straightforward, honest and refreshing. Listening to what she says made me feel like coming home to old wisdom I had somehow forgotten. Looking at her speak is heartwarming. She is changing how I parent my children. She is changing how I see myself.
This is for you when:
You feel like you are not being the best parent you could be. You missed a good example growing up yourself. You felt unseen/unheard as a child. If you are interested in life coaching and parenting. If you doubt if full schedules, competition and pressure are good for your kids. When you doubt when to control your kids or when to let go of control. When you feel your kids are just not listening to you. When you feel drained and tired and don’t know to get out of this situation.
Below information is copied from Lewis’website:
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The biggest difference between Eastern and Western philosophies of parenting
- The mental illness running through so many parents in our society
- How children are actually our teachers
- The question every person should ask themselves before choosing to become a parent
- Why we need to think of children as coming through us instead of us creating them
- What needs to shift inside women for them to own their power
- How parenting can be a mask
- Why parenting is a “being” more than a “doing”
- Plus much more…
Some Questions Lewis Asks:
- Is there a way to parent “right” so that your kid isn’t messed up?
- Is it possible to raise kids without fighting with them?
- What should we be doing in the first 2 years of a child’s life?
- What is the role of fear in parenting?
- Is there a question a parent should ask themselves daily?
- How do we remove our ego as a parent?
- How can a man be the best parent he can be?
Dr. Shefali: https://drshefali.com/
Lewis Howes: https://lewishowes.com/podcast/h-dr-shefali/